Thursday 30 October 2014

"want to be alone again!!"


My heart speaks true
got tired to think anymore about you
who the hell the you are !
why you don't leave me still
with my no more life !!!


still I think we could be more
Maybe, forever mine?
what a stupid heart mine!
how can I be so blind !!


but leave ,,it's none of your problem
you should not care about that
it's not easy for me to forgive you
but definitely will forget you.


Now,you have no more
place in my little heart
you have broken it in such a way
that can't be attached again 
to give u the same place


there is no more feelings about
the thingy called love in my life
you have already ruined everything
want to move ahead now 


let me go there,where no one
is going to hurt me again
be away from this real world
full of fake relations 


want to be alone again...
forever....alone..
forever debating...
forever ,, mine !!!

                         Ashwini ....

No comments:

Post a Comment