Friday 17 October 2014

JUST YOU

                                 "JUST YOU!!!"



My eyes are still  waiting for you
My heart is just beating for you
I could not find anything else
In the world without you
    except you.....,

You love me? I don't know
I really love you? I don't know
But you are everything for me 
Forever........,just that I know...........

Whenever I listen your tone
My heart beats get fast
When you stand in front of me 
Except you ,I can see none

How one get fall in love
I experienced it now
I got love is what
Sweet n nice feelings a lot!!!

My heart beats get stop
When you look at me
Do you know that........
You are my heart,,,,,just

                                  love,,,,,,,,,,,,a-world for me.........!!

                                                           Ashwini Awatare

2 comments: